Why Prachand TMT
- PRACHAND Steels Pvt. Ltd. chose the TMT /Q&T technology as it is globally preferred choice.
- We are among very few companies who are successful in producing right TMT bars with proper specifications.
- The consumers of TMT bars must ensure that they are using graded TMT bars.
- This is essential as many rolling mills in India are merely spraying water on the bars in an unscientific manner and selling them as TMT bars. Their strength is even less than CTD bars
- The process used by us is simple and effective. It is worker friendly due to its unique process and proprietory hardware.
- PRACHAND TMT Bars are preferred choice of civil and structural designer's worldwide.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: PRACHAND TMT bars are produced by quenching and self -tempering and not by cold twisting. Therefore there are no torsion residual stresses in the bar.
- EARTHQUAKE RESISTANCE: For over the past quarter of a century , the need to construct safe and earthquake resistant structures and buildings has emerged as one of the most prime requirements. In view of cold working involved , CTD bars are prone to corrosion and rust. As more than half of India's territorial are come under the seismic zone, safety of the building and structure cannot be compromised with. A superior and controlled steel making practice reduces the level of impurities present in the finished product. In fact, in PRACHAND TMT bars, the level of impurities (sulphur and phosphorous) are much below the standard specifications as per IS 1786:2008. this guarantees that PRACHAND Steel TMT Bars provide good flexibility combined with high strength, resilience and toughness- a characteristic essential for safety of construction against earthquakes.
- FIRE RESISTANCE: PRACHAND TMT bars can withstand high temperature ranging between 500°C and 600°C, ensuring fire safety and providing their advantage over HSD bars . These can resist loss of strength because of their surface layer.
- BENDABILITY: The special micro structure of PRACAHND results in bars with excellent bendability. The bar can be easily shaped. Thus gives advantages at construction sites.
- WELDABILITY: PRACHAND bars are rolled from high quality tested billets. Due to low carbon content it ensures no weakening of joints during welding.
- BONDING: The ribs of all these bars are final product of computer controlled CNC notch cutting machines which produce uniform and close rib spacing throughout the bars transversely. This ensures the strong bonding with its surrounding concrete.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: PRACHAND Group is highly quality conscious and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. The final product passes through chemical and physical tests of international standards. Each product passes through quality control system designed by the company to meet BIS standards. Highly dedicated quality control team, which work round the clock for maintaining the international quality standards.